Register

User Tag List

My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Post Thanks / Like

Lehman fiberglass body

Hello I just purchased a used Lehman fiberglass body. The fiberglass body was damaged and it also didn't come with the trunk door. I contacted a Lehman trike dealer which had a new trunk door at a reasonable price. After talking to the dealer he stated the fiberglass body was not a Renegade body. The dealer said the body I have is a Lehman Touring body. He stated that the Renegade body had a larger trunk door and the Touring body had a smaller trunk door. I looked up on the internet to try and compare the difference. After I researched the internet it shows that the Lehman Touring body is an old body style with flat top fenders. The Lehman body I have looks exactly like the Renegade body with the round fenders. I would appreciate any information to help figure out which Lehman style body I have. Thanks

My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the forum.
    Could you post a photo of the fiberglass body that you have and maybe we can help you find out which one you have.
    On the Lehman Trikes website they have 2 body styles the Renegade and the Trinity.
    http://www.lehmantrikes.com/products/harley-davidson/
    Last edited by trike lady; 06-10-2016 at 08:14 PM. Reason: added info
    IMBBA, Technician II Certification

My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello I checked out the Lehman web site. My fiberglass body looks exactly like the Renegade body. I contacted a Lehman dealer that had a trunk door in stock but the dealer insists I have the Lehman touring body and not the Renegade body. In the early years Lehman made a Touring body but it states the body had flat top fenders. My body has the same fender style as the Renegade. I tried several time to attach a picture but I can't seem to figure out just who to attach a picture. I am new to this site. I sure appreciate the help. Burt

My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAM_0538.jpg Here is a picture of my Lehman trike body. I would appreciate any information if someone might know what Lehman body this is. Dealer says it a early Lehman Tour style body since is has the smaller door trunk lid. Dealer said the Renegade body has a larger trunk door lid. As you can see I in need of a rear trunk door lid. If you know where I can purchase one new or a used one please send me an e-mail. Thanks everyone and have a great day. Burt

My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Post Thanks / Like
    You may want to contact this shop http://mjtrikes.com/ he may be able to find what you need.

My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello I appreciate the information. I contacted m&jtrikes On their internet site it showed they had a Lehman door lid for sale. I talked to the owner through e-mails and then by on the phone several times. I think it was Mike the owner I talked with. After talking to Mike and discussing the difference between a Touring body and Renegade body. Mike said I had a Touring body and the door lids were different sizes. Mike said the Renegade rear door lid was a lot larger than the Touring body. I still hope one of my fellow trike owners can send me some information so I know exactly what Lehman body I have. I even contacted the Champion / Lehman company to try and get some information. After talking to one of their reps. over the phone. I found the guy very rude didn't get any real information. Even though I do understand I didn't purchase the Lehman body new but I sure would have though they would have been more courteous, helpful and provide some information to a possible future customer.

My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have looked at some other Lehman dealers I have bookmarked and have one from Canada and hopefully they may have what you need or may know someone who does.
    http://www.trikezone.com/